Bob`s Adventure Bob`s Adventure

Mmmm

It's fairly playable, but really, it needs a lot of work done to really be passable. First off when you die, try to make it easy to restart, it's a keyboard based game so having to click replay is sort of a chore, also, make it so your buttons are easier to click, sheesh.

There is a lot more it needs but I'm not a programmer so... hopefully someone with more skill can direct you.

Six Keys Six Keys

Very Entertaining

It feels really old school. My biggest complaint is things feel a little slippery but that aside it's very playable.

I like the presentation of things though, especially the text and how all of it appears.

Nice.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

WoW

This game is win. I love the style.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Man

When I first saw the original SMBZ I thought for sure you had reached the pinnicle of sprite animation. I was wrong.

You've repeatedly impressed me with each and every single episode you've made, I applaud you. Your battle scenes were beyond imaginative, your sprites are a good mix between home-made and actual sprites, and you've devised a great world here with them.

The only complaint I have about this episode is a few of the sounds, a lot of foreign sounds to characters were hilarious (9000?!?!), while other ones, such as luigi's scream seemed a little bit much. Also, during the fight scene, the second song seemed very dragged out and watered down, didn't fit the mood as much as I would have liked.

Nevertheless, I'm giving you 10s across the board, this is an incredible spectacle, and I hope you keep it up. I generally only come here to watch this series anymore, and anything bitey releases, which is rare. Please work quickly... *wink*

NegativeONE responds:

Oop, clicked the wrong link, bud. Try one spot down :P

Toast of War Toast of War

Woodpusher rules

I still remember back in the day on SP where you were an active member, and you had your little stick figure pushing a block of wood.

You've gotten quite good since then. Great job! Keep on kicking ass.

sinaiman responds:

I'll pass this on to my brother (aka woodpusher)

Thanks for the compliments :-D

-Sina

old wink game thing old wink game thing

Wow

This has the potential to be the best flash game ever, keep it up.

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Whoa

You are my hero!

Frankenroc responds:

Thanks!

Onslaught! Onslaught!

O.o

Wow, this is incredible. There are no words to descrive the awesomeness that this is...

Not only is this game enjoyable, but its challenging as well. The gameplay is unique and actually takes skill to work with. It isn't just another point and click game so you definately get some points for that.

The theme of it is pretty cool. You really get that midevil castle defense feel from the font and theming of menues and such, not to mention the music.

I also like the diversity in enemies. Good stuff.

Great job!

boggy loo! v3 boggy loo! v3

Creepy..

..about sums it up. The gameplay was pretty good and all but the general idea was extremely hard to swallow...