Forest Of Desolation Forest Of Desolation

Wow.

This is damn good. No C&C. Just damn good.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Reminds me of porcupine tree

My favorite band. Nice job man!

Buoy responds:

Porcupine Tree is my second favorite band, used to be my fav. Internet brofist for you

Apex of Arrival (WIP) Apex of Arrival (WIP)

WIP?

The fact that it's a WIP is good, because it feels a little empty. It seems like there is excessive empty space throughout.

The drums are pretty subtle, which is fine, for a while for a D&B song, it leaves something to be desired though.

I'll give it an 8 for now since I do like where it's going, the general sound of it is pretty solid, and I think it has a lot of potential.

Massive waste of time Massive waste of time

Could work for something, cant put my finger on

Voted 4/5

It's good, although a little confusing. There seems to be a lot of reverb going on in this, and it makes it sound a little muddy.

A lot of similar tones are going on as well, which blend together almost too much and leave the melody a little convoluted.

The drums also could use some work, they sound a little bit too military compared to the rest of the tune.

I do like the mood of this however, it is dark, and I can see it being used as boss music. It's also pretty catchy, with a lot of change throughout, never feeling forced.

Overall I think it's pretty strong, and I can't wait to hear more.

Roy0098 responds:

Thank you for the review (constructive criticism is better than any praise), i will look at it and see what i can improve. It might take a while as i am pretty slow and easily distracted. Actually i have another song that matches this one pretty well, it's called "rush", so you can look at it if you are interested. :)

Lone X - Grow Lone X - Grow

It's okay.

I try not to review trance too often since it's not a well liked genre for me due to it's repetition.

I'll try to ignore that aspect of it and compliment your good use of tones. It's also not too long and that helps quite a bit.

One thing that I think would really help this track a lot: some bass.

Fus Roh Dah. 'nuff Said. Fus Roh Dah. 'nuff Said.

Love the buildup

Sounds great, the only nitpicks I have are that it's a little short, and the crash symbol sounds a little weird.

Otherwise, very powerful. I like it a lot.

Stuartkillswitch responds:

Thanks for the review :)
And I noticed that about the crash as soon as I uploaded it, very irritating. I'll fix it on the final version.

Lost Again (Feat. DB) Lost Again (Feat. DB)

Very good.

The harmonica at the beginning is a little loud, in kind of a painful way.

You could also probably benefit from a better beat, or at least a better clap tone.

That aside, nice job.

spot1techno responds:

Thanks!! We like harmonica. :)

Finally Running Finally Running

Hey man.

Man this sounds great, no complaints about it at all.

spot1techno responds:

Great!! Thanks so much!

Zephyr (Redub) Zephyr (Redub)

Not bad.

I like the bass line, the drums are good as well.

It seems a little overly airy to me though. I know that was probably what you were going for, but it's a little overpowering.

I think what could make it a little better would be either to tone down the airiness of the high synths, or alter your drum beat to seem less heavy.

For instance, you have the open high-hat with a rock drum beat going on, but you have a trance-like main theme going on, and it's a strange mix.

Just my thoughts, hope it helps =)

Birdinator99 responds:

I'll make a couple of EQ changes and see if that helps. Thanks for the feedback, dude.

Dig the Growl Dig the Growl

It's catchy.

Very appropriately named. The grown does sound really cool, and sticks really well.

I'm not so sure about the noise that kicks in at 1:50, it's either a little too loud or not a tone that seems to fit well with the song.

That aside, excellent.