DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

This might just be my favorite thing you've ever submitted.

Please make more. I need to know if Piccolo passed the BAR exam, and whether he'd make a great lawyer.

Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

Wow.

This is some of the best animation I've ever seen on here in all my years. Well done.

Dovahbear 3 Dovahbear 3

Highly impressive. I can see you've improved quite a bit since last time!

Bob`s Adventure Bob`s Adventure

Mmmm

It's fairly playable, but really, it needs a lot of work done to really be passable. First off when you die, try to make it easy to restart, it's a keyboard based game so having to click replay is sort of a chore, also, make it so your buttons are easier to click, sheesh.

There is a lot more it needs but I'm not a programmer so... hopefully someone with more skill can direct you.

Six Keys Six Keys

Very Entertaining

It feels really old school. My biggest complaint is things feel a little slippery but that aside it's very playable.

I like the presentation of things though, especially the text and how all of it appears.

Nice.

Super Briefcase Super Briefcase

WoW

This game is win. I love the style.

Forest Of Desolation Forest Of Desolation

Wow.

This is damn good. No C&C. Just damn good.

Mattashi responds:

Thanks man!

==(Solace)== ==(Solace)==

Reminds me of porcupine tree

My favorite band. Nice job man!

Buoy responds:

Porcupine Tree is my second favorite band, used to be my fav. Internet brofist for you

Apex of Arrival (WIP) Apex of Arrival (WIP)

WIP?

The fact that it's a WIP is good, because it feels a little empty. It seems like there is excessive empty space throughout.

The drums are pretty subtle, which is fine, for a while for a D&B song, it leaves something to be desired though.

I'll give it an 8 for now since I do like where it's going, the general sound of it is pretty solid, and I think it has a lot of potential.